After a few messages where Garry asked Al about a book he had used before, we decided that the subject of the book was a good start for a show to talk about. So, here we are with Garry, Kevin and Al talking about Design Thinking and why putting people first is key to getting great solutions, whether they are fully developed apps or building out a SharePoint site.
Some of the books and links we used are below:
- “Design thinking” explained - Raconteur
- Design thinking, explained | MIT Sloan
- The Design Thinking Playbook - the book that started the whole conversation!
- Sprint - how to solve big problems and test new ideas in just five days
- Gamestorming - a playbook for innovators, rulebreakers and changemakers
- LUMA Workplace - Solve problems faster and better with unique innovation tools & resources