On 4th February, Satya Nadella announced Microsoft Viva and something changed. This wasn't a pure focus on new technology, this was a focus on Employee Experience, this was a platform to bring together a set of services in a simple way to improve life for employees. We are joined this week by Steve Adams, CEO for CPS, to talk about what this means.
First the news as we talk about Microsoft Lens, some upcoming deadlines to plan for and spinach. Yup spinach.
Office Lens is Renamed to Microsoft Lens
- MS Tech Days - GreyHatBeard - Manage, Monitor and Secure the Power Platform
- M365 UK UG - Kevin on Microsoft Search
- Power Platform Bootcamp - Kevin on Knowing Me, Knowing You - using Facial Recognition in Power Apps
- Paris, France · Global Power Platform Bootcamp
- Singapore, Singapore · Global Power Platform Bootcamp
- MS Ignite - Microsoft Ignite - Login - Login