Telling Stories - more than just a great album by the Charlatans, it is a way to share the benefits of tools like those in the Power Platform. This week we are joined by Clarissa Gillingham as she shares her experience of forming great stories and some great tips for creating your own.
First though, the news as we cover the latest Teams usage numbers, updates to Power Apps and more.
Teams serving 115 million daily active users
Microsoft Clarity - free tool to view users' heatmaps and replay sessions
Check out our new series GreyHatBeard BiteSize
- Hamburg - Kevin - “Microsoft Search - the what, the why and the how” (Nov 28th)
- Cologne - Kevin - Adaptive Cards Template Service (Nov 26th)
3 Nov – Al speaking at Leeds PPUG on Model-Driven Apps for Dummies (and non-Dynamics folks)
9 Nov - Al speaking on Productivity in an age of Collaboration via the Reactor London
13 Nov - Al speaking at M365 Chicago - https://www.spsevents.org/event/chicagosuburbs2020/
- 10 Nov - Turbo Tuesday - Al - Ceremonies for Productivity & Knowledge
- 1-4 Dec Kevin - “An intro to Knowledge Management with Microsoft 365 including SharePoint Syntex and the rest of Project Cortex”
- 1-4 Dev Clarissa - "How to transition from SharePoint to CDS"