This week we learn how saying no means that you can actually say yes more often, adding more control to what you do and being more productive with it. We chat about trying not to over commit and work out when you can work most effectively.
But first we cover the latest news with Microsoft’s analysis on wellbeing in an era of Covid19, the latest from Zoom and some small but useful updates in the world of SharePoint.
- Jared Spataro post on how the pandemic has affected workplaces
- Zoom updates from Zoomtopia including end-to-end encryption and “Zapps”
- Modernised adding of content types to lists and libraries
- Enforcing page properties on save in SharePoint
- Demo of Project nucleus from PnP Monthly Call
- SharePoint Spaces reaches GA and so Kevin created a GHB space
- Microsoft supporting the digital gap
- Microsoft 365 Network Analytics reaches preview
- General Availability of Microsoft Graph Teams Membership API
- Creating hyperlinks to missing pages in modern SharePoint
- Newly announced South Coast Summit for next Oct - register now!
- aOS Southeast Asia 2020 - Kevin - “Microsoft Search - the what, the why and the how” (Oct 23/24th)
- CollabDays Benelux - Al speaking on how ToDo is good for your Mental Health (Oct 24th)
- Microsoft 365 Developer Bootcamp 2020
- GlobalCon 4 from Collab 365
- 10 Nov - Turbo Tuesday - Al - Ceremonies for Productivity & Knowledge
- 1-4 Dec Kevin - “An intro to Knowledge Management with Microsoft 365 including SharePoint Syntex and the rest of Project Cortex”
- 9 Nov - Al speaking on Productivity in an age of Collaboration via the Reactor London
- 13 Nov - Al speaking at M365 Chicago