While we eagerly await the news to come from Ignite, Peter Rising was kind enough to join us again and share some thoughts on Security and Compliance in Microsoft 365. We first covered some interesting ideas from Facebook, sunken datacentres and debated laptops vs desktops.
If you would like to appear on the show, please drop us a line using the form at https://www.greyhatbeard.com/upcoming-shows. We’d love to hear from everyone, especially if you’re not an MVP and would like to be heard more in the community.
- CORS errors on UK Test and Tracing site!
- Surface Duo released
- UK South azure outage
- Project Natick - datacentre under the sea
- Facebook Infinite Office - Facebook’s Infinite Office is a virtual office space for the WFH crowd
- Video lens to show quick symbols based on hand gestures
- Back Paul Bullock on being able to look other Team’s users in the eye
- Kevin’s Knowledge Management series continues
- Microsoft 365 Developer Bootcamp 2020
- Kevin speaking on “Microsoft Search - the what, the why and the how”
- Teamsfest - 7th Oct
- GreyHatBeard guide to entitlements
- Peter Rising “Hands on Data Loss Prevention and Retention”
- Peter’s talk at M365 User Group
- Collab Days Lisbon - 10 Oct
- Al speaking on “How to use Sensitivity Labels to secure your content”